THE STORY OF THE ATEETEE PRODUCT LINE
The large Ateetee (pronounced: ‘atete’) Tote represents the goddess of fertility and womanhood.
In Ethiopia, where our tote was born, women (in the Oromo culture) pray to Ateetee, the goddess of fertility, to ensure fertility of themselves or others, a successful delivery, and health of the mother and child to be.
The purpose of the Ateetee
The large Ateetee Tote is a product of premium Ethiopian leather and craftswomanship combined with German design. This tote remains simple yet beautiful and an ideal day-to-day item, big enough to hold a variety of bigger items, folders, news paper, bottles, ..... It carries all in one go.
- Outer dimensions: 35cm (height) x 50cm (width) x 14cm (length)
- The shoulder strap is 55cm long, the crossbody strap max. 117cm and adjustable.
- The bag closes with a zipper.
- 1 Inner pocket with zipper
- 2 inner pockets for mobile, keys etc.