Breathe Long Sleeve T-shirt
Seller Story: The Purusha brand is female-owned and operated, made with love by two women in Twentynine Palms, California. The small team designs, sews, and screen prints every garment using eco-friendly materials and processes. Every purchase supports sponsoring of African orphans and their villages through worldvision.org.
Product Description: Our plush top, from our new Purusha Light line, is handprinted and produced from organic cotton and poly blend. Features raglan sleeves, wide neck, shirttail hemline, and stitching details at forearm. Hand dyed a rose quartz shade, and screen printed on the sleeve with water-based, non-toxic ink. Breathe. Everything will be OK.
- Silken and gauze-like organic cotton-recycled poly blend.
- Features raglan sleeves, wide neck, shirttail hemline, and stitching details at forearm.
- Rose quartz with white print.
- Water-based nontoxic ink.
- Hayley is wearing a size XS/S. 5'1", 34" bust, 26" waist, 35" hip.
- Made to order, production time 2-3 weeks. Ships in around 1-2 weeks.