Electric Zen Chair
This bright and spunky chair is made with PVC cord and metal. This chair is made with electric pink, mint green, and bright blue weather and sun resistant PVC cord.
Seller Story: Katavi Chairs is a joint production based in Austin, Texas, by friends Jenny Nelson Gray and Caroling Lee. We love interesting, beautiful, and affordable furniture design, but we also care about making a difference. We work with a cooperative of artisans, who are all equal owners in the cooperative and benefit equally in the profits. Rodrigo, the grandson of Don José Cortes, one of the original designers of the Acapulco chair, works with a metalworker to make the chair frames and another team of highly skilled artisans led by Marino Chávez Jerónimo weave the unique chair designs with durable, weather- and sun-resistant PVC cord. We contribute 10% of our profits to charitable causes in both Austin and Mexico. We are proud to support two youth development organizations right now: Urban Roots and Justicia Juvenil Internacional (or Juvenile Justice Advocates). Each purchase of a Katavi Chair helps grow the livelihoods of the artisans we work with.
- Domestic US shipping only! Please allow 6 weeks for delivery time.
- Dimensions: Length- 29.9 inches (76 cm)
- Width: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Height: 30.7 inches (78 cm)
- Seat height: 16.5 inches (42 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 pounds (8 kg)
- Our chairs are weather-proof guaranteed up to 5 years (but please not in the direct sun, which will bleach color no matter what)