Immerse Soaking Salts - Himalayan
Immerse yourself in a warm bath filled with mineral rich salts and aromatic, therapeutic essential oils. Our blend is meticulously handcrafted so you can unwind naturally. Our therapeutic salts are made from an exotic blend of Himalayan, Alaea, Dead Sea and Epsom Salts, along with, Sweet Almond Oil and Essential Oils of Sandalwood, Vanilla & Rose Absolute.
Seller Story: Revival Body Care is a natural self-care line made with carefully curated ingredients and handcrafted with love in Cleveland, OH. Revival Body Care is committed to using ingredients that are sustainable, ethically sourced, fair-trade, cruelty-free and organic to ensure healthy and nourished skin, lips, and hair without the use of chemicals, toxins, artificial colors, fragrances or fillers. We are 100% cruelty-free and use eco-friendly packaging that is ready for reuse.
Directions: Add a handful to your bath to infuse the water with minerals from the salts. Be sure to stir the bath salts into the water to circulate them well, so the essential oils are released into the stream. Relax!
- ARGAN OIL: Powerful antioxidant, improves & preserves skin elasticity, regenerative properties assist in cell turn-over. High vitamin E and fatty acid content, gives skin a natural boost
- CHIA SEED OIL: Absorbs deep into skin cells and significantly increases skin hydration, while improving skin's barrier function. It can work for even the driest of skin conditions. Promotes Radiant and Youthful Looking Skin. Chia Seeds have more antioxidants than blueberries, delivering essential, anti-aging nutrients, to your skin and hair.
- HEMP SEED OIL: Plumps and Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow. Provides-long lasting moisture, being that it is a humectant. Balances Oily Skin, doesn’t clog pores. Suitable for all skin types. Protects against different environmental factors and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Rich in fatty acids which help hydrate and soothe inflamed skin, and high in omega acids 3, 6, and 9 which are most similar to skins lipids.
- JOJOBA OIL: Protects and cleanses the skin, fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts, soothes fine lines and wrinkles, balancing. Rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins E and B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine. It suits all skin types.
- MEADOWFOAM OIL: The Meadowfoam plant is a sustainable and renewable resource. Easily applied and absorbed by the skin. Leaves little residue and leaves skin looking healthier instantly. Helps control your body’s Transepidermal Water Loss, the body’s natural way of getting rid of water through the outermost, epidermal layer of skin. Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps slow this process down, allowing the skin to stay within a healthy level of moisture, rather than being oily. Promotes a natural glow to the skin. Great anti-aging agent for skin, fights back wrinkles and fine lines with its natural antioxidants that lock in moisture and helps rid the skin of unwanted free radicals.
- SHEA OIL: Rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids and mineral. It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and easily absorbed.
- SUNFLOWER OIL: Source of Omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid along with Vitamin E.. Its large amount defines the powerful benefits of sunflower oil for skin. Strong antioxidant that works against the damage done by free radicals. Acts as an emollient that traps moisture inside skin cells. Shields skin from future environmental damage and limit moisture loss.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: Calming, soothes inflammation, moisturizing, brightens skin and reduces dark circles.