Introducing Purusha Light! Hand printed basics at a fraction of the cost!
Seller Story: The Purusha brand is female-owned and operated, made with love by two women in Twentynine Palms, California. The small team designs, sews, and screen prints every garment using eco-friendly materials and processes. Every purchase supports sponsoring of African orphans and their villages through worldvision.org.
- Vintage soft jersey 50% cotton 50% polyester.
- Features a boxy broken in fit, like your favorite tee that’s been washed 100 times.
- Water-based nontoxic ink.
- Hayley is wearing a size XS. 5'1", 34" bust, 26" waist, 35" hip.
- Made to order, production time 2-3 weeks. Ships within 1-2 weeks.