STUBBY DUFFEL CERULEAN
This eco-friendly, vegan bag is made with recycled materials in a fair wage factory in L.A. This bag adds the perfect pop of color to your outfits. This bag is made with Italian man-made leather, recycled plastic/organic cotton twill lining, recycled plastic thread, recycled plastic zippers, natural rubber rope, recycled cotton label, and vegan adhesive. Your purchase provides fair wage jobs and promotes environmental sustainability.
Seller Story: Hozen is a California based and operated vegan handbag company. While studying leatherworking under a Hermés master, Hozen's founder went vegan. So, she took her leatherworking skills and applied them to 100% vegan materials, to create Hozen--one of the first luxury vegan leather companies. All Hozen bags are made in small batches for a fair wage, family-run, factory in Los Angeles and come with a photo of the artisan who made your bag.
- Bags are currently made to order. We produce and ship once a month to avoid excess inventory.
- 9.5” wide 7.75” diameter zip closure
- one interior zip pocket
- one interior slide pocket
- TWO STRAPS PROVIDED: arm strap drop 8” and shoulder strap drop 22”
- 10% OF PROFITS DONATED TO MERCY FOR ANIMALS