Sustainability Oral Health Set
This sustainable oral health care set contains toothpaste, floss, oil pulling, an eco-friendly toothbrush, and a toiletry bag made from recycled water bottles. This gentle toothpaste is great for those with sensitive teeth and gums and it’s black color makes brushing your teeth fun for the entire family.
Seller Story: Los Angeles based, woman-owned company, conceptualized and founded by two sisters, Amra & Azra Hajdarevic. Their mission is to create natural, non-toxic and cruelty-free products. Many oral care products on the market today contain harmful chemicals that are quickly absorbed through the gums. In response, we've created natural and sustainable oral care products to support and maintain healthy oral hygiene for the whole family.
- 4 oz. Brilliant Black Toothpaste - infused with a blend of activated charcoal and organic extra virgin coconut oil, peppermint and tea tree essential oils. Activated charcoal’s negative ionic charges bind with plaque and tartar to naturally remove coffee, wine, tobacco and berry stains from teeth. In addition, activated charcoal provides antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties to eliminate any bacteria in the mouth responsible for bad breath and cavities. Toothpaste contains no fluoride, SLS, triclosan, peroxides or other chemicals.
- Brilliant Black Dental Floss- biodegradable floss with activated charcoal in its compostable packaging is able to remove buildup where a toothbrush can't reach and whiten between the teeth. Made with vegan candelilla wax, coconut oil, bamboo fiber, and peppermint essential oil.
- Brilliant Black Oil Pulling- this powerful ayurvedic blend of coconut oil and the activated charcoal naturally reduces inflammation and bacteria that cause bad breath and dry mouth, while promoting saliva production and moisturizing gums.
- Eco-Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush- made from sustainable and biodegradable bamboo. The medium-soft bristles are infused with activated charcoal to double the teeth whitening effect and are BPA free.
- Sustainability is the New Black toiletry bag made out of 100% recycled water bottles (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Fabric - RPET) and printed with eco-friendly ink.
How to Use
- Step 1. Shake oil pulling before use. Pour 1 teaspoon of oil into the mouth. Swish 5-10 minutes. Spit out the oil in the trash can. Do not swallow.
- Step 2. Floss your teeth to remove the buildup where a toothbrush can't reach.
- Step 3. Brush your teeth using toothpaste and toothbrush in a circular motion at least twice per day, or as directed by a dentist.